A brand new content program from APTech, LeadingPRINT (LP) is for the progressive print executive. Built to support the success of our members and promote overall positive industry outcomes, LeadingPRINT aims to inspire and educate the brightest minds within the printing supply chain.
We believe innovation in the printing industry must not only come from the technology you purchase and deploy, but from the forward-looking business models you develop. So, we decided to focus our efforts on showing industry members “how” to achieve success, rather than just telling you “what” you need to do.
LeadingPRINT is our new content platform that shares entrepreneurial stories of the printers transforming their businesses, expert advice from outside the industry and strategic-based content that will guide you to prosperity.
LeadingPRINT is not a trade magazine, a buyer’s guide or a trade show. It is a content platform that inspires through multiple vehicles. LeadingPRINT magazine, the “LeadingPRINT CEO Summits,” LP podcasts, and our LP Online digital strategy will all be utilized to explain “how” you can succeed in an ever-changing landscape.
LeadingPRINT is about looking forward. The businesses we have today are not the same as they were a few years ago. The future is an uncertain place, but LeadingPRINT will help lead the way.
About AP Tech
The Association for PRINT Technologies (APTech℠), formerly known as NPES, is a purpose-driven organization dedicated to supporting the entire printing value chain.
We believe in helping our members maximize alignment with their value chain partners to be more effective and competitive. Printing has been vital to communication for decades. Today, the digital culture has heightened our industry’s complexity and reframed its relevance. APTech’s signature event—PRINT®—answers the call by bringing the boldest and brightest innovators, influencers, and newest technology together to create connections that showcase and advance our industry.
APTech makes available to its members a wide range of services, including:
- Industry Market Data & Research — Actionable information for immediate implementation
- Global Business Development — Targeting key international markets, consulting and direct assistance for members
- Education Programs — Offerings from C-suite to skill-building workforce development
- Events that Convene the Industry — Connecting the printing value chain for education, business networking and commerce
- Government Affairs Representation — Engaging the printing value chain to leverage advocacy to drive favorable business outcomes for the Industry
- Safety and technical standards development — Providing coordination in the national and international arenas
For more information about APTech, its programs, and its member companies, call 703-264-7200, or find us online at https://www.printtechnologies.org/. Socially, check us out at twitter.com/APT_tech, facebook.com/APTechorg and linkedIN.com/company/association-for-print-technologies